Concert Blisters

Scribbling my thoughts











Oct 6, 2011

:(

-----------------ME
soooooo during the summer when I said I was gonna get my good body back.. I was doing soooo good.. dropped 10 pounds.  NOW I am back at school... drinking, eating unhealthy, stressed and FAT.  I gained so much... So I put this is writing to make it more official... I am going to take steps in making my life better.. This weekend is thanksgiving and lets me honest imma start AFTER I stuff my face with turkey!(what? don't judge you try not knowing how to cook and eating shit all the time) Anywho I am going to get back on my calorie counting... http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/account/login.php?accesserror=1&querystring=&ret_page=%2Fcc%2Faccount%2Findex.php    best website
going back on it and sticking er out till december... No drinking untill my birthday (Nov. 14th) Although realistically I might cheat on Halloween anywho speaking of Halloween .... what to beee....??
Well thats enough babbling to noone for the day!! peacedotlove

No comments:

Post a Comment