Concert Blisters

Scribbling my thoughts











Jul 13, 2011

MINEMINEMIIIIIINNEEEE

The other day I made ANOTHER purchase online... except this one was very verry important.  This was the start of my collection.  My collection of Jeffrey Campbells.  i've always loved the shoes but honestly i started to get thinking, you know what, everyone has a hobby & something that they are good at.  Then it hit me.. i'm amazing at spending money I don't have & I could make my hobby collecting shoes.   Very smart, I know.  Anyways this is really a post only so I can  post a pic of my sexy new shoes that i bought.  I love this line its so fun, bold & tacky ! Pretty much me summed up.   :) droooool. 





I'm digging dolce vita lately as well.  What's your favourite line of shoes?  Post pics  of your fav shoes so I can see too!

No comments:

Post a Comment