Concert Blisters

Scribbling my thoughts











Jul 13, 2011

Assorted bubblegum!

So I realize that this blog is called Concert blisters and yet I haven't mentioned barely anything about music !!!  Music & live performances are the finer things in life! Don't worry I will be writing about that soon, to be honest I forgot I had this thing so I have not been writing.  Plus lets be serious, I'm the only one reading this.  This blog is basically just things that i love, find interested or just something that I felt like talking about!  So welcome and hopefully we have something in common so you don't think this blog is a total borrreeeee.  Anywho No TROLLING permited though.  Actually troll all you want it is funny.  Anyways I'm really tired and have no idea what i am saying anymore... so I am going to go to bread!!
Night worldd!
remember:  You can only eat so much cheesecake untill you need to start running.

No comments:

Post a Comment